It’s a sad fact of our industry that a lot of companies become insolvent just because of cash flow difficulties – even though they may be owed substantial sums of money for measured works and claims. Another sad fact is that many companies out there, even if they owe money to another company would rather see that company become insolvent, rather than pay them what they are owed, when that money is due.
If you are representing a firm that has become insolvent and you think that they may be owed monies for an interim valuation, a final account or submitted, (or unsubmitted) claim, let us visit you and give you an independent appraisal and report. This report will give you invaluable advice as to:-
- What is the worth of the interim valuation?
- What is the worth of the company?
- What is the worth of the Final account?
- What is the loss and damage arising from a breach of contract or tort?
- What is the likely recovery of a claim?
- Whether it is worth undertaking a claim?
Whatever the complexity or urgency of the situation your organisation faces, BDAS’s dispute analysis & investigations services can provide seasoned support and solutions.
BDAS’S ANCILLARY INSURANCE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Forensic accounting and analysis
- Providing experienced advice on managing insurance risks and claims